COBRA AGM and Dinner – 27th December 2018
The AGM will start at 6:00pm in the Boat Bar within the Golflinks hotel, Portrush. Dinner will be served from 7:30pm.
This year’s guest speaker is Mr Alan Anderson. Alan rowed for CAIBC during his schoolboy years and then throughout his university life. More recently he has been a member of Lagan Scullers Rowing Club. Alan is also an active coach at Coleraine Grammar School Rowing Club.
If you wish to attend please enter your name and pay below, the menu is at the bottom of the page. The cost is £30 per person with a concession price of £25.
- Vegetable Broth with Crusty Bread Roll
- Garlic Mushroom Bruschetta with Mixed Leaf and Garlic Dip
- Prawn Cocktail with Marie Rose Sauce and Wheaten Bread
- Chilled Fan of Melon with Kiwi, Strawberry and Fruit Coulis
- Turkey and Ham Stack with Stuffing and Chipolata Sausage
- Roast Sirloin of Beef with Yorkshire Pudding
- Salmon Fillet with Cabbage and Bacon Cream, Set on a Bed of Mash
All served with season veg and potatoes
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Custard
- Homemade Pavlova with Fresh Cream and Fruit
- Bailey’s Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce
- Chefs Cheesecake Served with Fresh Cream